Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Beginning

Hello my name is Levi, and this Blog is the area where I log everything and anything about My two newest games.

Game 1 : Tiny Little Robot 2 "Glitch"
A follow-Up to the original Tiny Little Robot which just hit an unexpected mark of 718,642 views World Wide in a span of only 25 days!
If you would like to play you can either click the link in the previous sentence or just search Google for "Tiny Little Robot Game".

Game 2: Bean Boy! "and the Chase for the Narrator"
a story created over 3 years ago that was pushed from format to format (movie to game) is now in the works and will be one of my (and I promise) BIGGEST titles to date... well the date that it arrives that is ;D

On another note you can check out my site
HERE and follow me on TWITTER where I will also be posting periodic updates for both games.

Stay "tuned" for more posts!
Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment